Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- Your homes design is a creative expression of who you are, so why not take a cue from colorful, expressive bohemian style and craft a home with personality? Inspired by the artistic community, the boho look is eclectic, free-spirited and whimsical, with a focus on rich colors and textures. Whether you embrace the more-is-more aesthetic, or temper it with modern pieces, youll find all the inspiration youll need in the 19 spaces that follow.
- Decorate your home for the holidays this year with rustic felt Christmas trees. Using felt and branches from your backyard, this guide from Little House of Four shows you how to create decorative trees that can adorn your home for many years.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- The video you’re about to see will teach you how to fold an origami dachshund with your own two hands! This is pretty amazing. If you like dachshunds and have a spare piece of paper, this is definitely worth trying! This video takes you through step by step and shows you how to fold a…
- It’s easier than you think to redo your old wooden deck. This DIY deck makeover from Emily, of Emily Henderson, is full of stylish design inspiration. Emily stained her wooden deck with a fresh coat of Natural to give it a rich, warm color. Then, she added modern outdoor furniture and chic potted plants to bring the whole design together.
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)