Photo via: eclecticallyvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to paint letters on wood WIthout a Stencil! Great tips and tricks.
- 5 Dreamy Feng Shui tricks for a small apartment — These tips are SO great if you have a small living space that you want to transform!
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- Easy No-Sew Window Valance Projects – Window Valance Projects, DIY Window Valance, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Tips and Tricks, Home Hacks, How to Decorate Your Home, Decorating Your Home, No Sew Projects, Fast No Sew Projects
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- Learn how to sew 12 different hems using your sewing machine. This articles has easy tips, tricks and how-tos that you can use to improve your sewing.
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- Spring, Spring Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangements for Spring, Spring Decor, Home Decor for Spring, Spring Decor, DIY Spring Decor, How to Arrange Flowers, DIY Flower Arrangements, Flower Arrangement TIps and Tricks, Popular Pin
- Tension rod and filmy curtains….and an architectural piece above the doorway. Great way to dress up a hallway or hide an open space.
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – DIY Shaker Door – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget