Photo via: ourfifthhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These would be easy to switch out especially if you have a growing family. Tell the story of your family in ever evolving chapters. Gallery Wall – no having to drill holes in the wall, easy to move frames around!! Home decor design
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- How to transform an old tile table with $50 and a Saturday!
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- OMGosh! Just look how those plates draw out the colors in the tile surrounding the fireplace and the floor in front of it!! Splendid!
- I always find myself hoarding small trinkets that I have no idea where to store. I hung some shelves last year that are already overflowing with plants, frames, and small ceramic sculptures. I want…
- Shiplap and mosaic tile in the laundry room. Cement counters to match flooring in main basement room.
- WOW, absolutely gorgeous, I love homemade because everything is so different, no two will ever be the same. homemade wheel-thrown ceramic dishes (ie. plates, platters, bowls, cups, etc.)
- Ideas to update a fibreglass tub and shower surround with dark subway tile by Stepper Homes- and great reasons and ideas of what no to Do!!!!!
- Use smaller tiles as a threshold to transition from tile to wood. I love this idea for when we upgrade down the road.
- Painted cement floor using a stencil to create a cement tile look. ShorewestRealtors