Photo via: fiberartsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Kettle Dye Yarn and Fiber. Step by step Yarn Dyeing Tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- How to Paint a Tiger Striped T-shirt. Super easy fabric painting technique! Free DIY Craft Tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from recycled pallets could be for you. Learn how to turn pallets into an outdoor bar by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/6l9c It would also work w
- We love this gorgeous statement wall hanging from @abeautifulmess_ ! Learn how to make it using different colors of yarn, embroidery hoops and a wooden dowel.
- DIY Boho Dyed Easter Eggs – Learn to make gorgeous decorator chic Easter eggs with this step by step craft tutorial! Instructions and photos show how to get rich saturated colors by dyeing wooden eggs with Plaid Ultra Dyes and how to decorate the eggs with Krylons Gold Foil paint pen. Create patterns inspired by Indian wedding henna designs. Boho Chic craft project!
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- How to Display and Save Family Recipe Cards – Preserve family recipe cards with these meaningful kitchen projects that serve as a daily reminder of special family memories.
- Make a stylish addition to a purchased throw by adding jumbo pom-poms to the edges. Use an extra-large pom-pom maker to make 4½-inch balls, leaving long tails when tying each one off. Pin the yarn tails along the edge of the throw, roll the hemmed edge to enclose the tails, and topstitch./
- Tassels are a low-effort, high-impact craft thats sure to make anyone smile. Raid your yarn or floss and make one of these unique DIY tassel crafts!
- Decorate your home for the holidays this year with rustic felt Christmas trees. Using felt and branches from your backyard, this guide from Little House of Four shows you how to create decorative trees that can adorn your home for many years.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of