Photo via: littleglassjar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Breathe new life into thrift store finds with these smart, savvy and simple makeover ideas. Paint, fabric, wallpaper and more offer endless possibilities.
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- It is amazing what a can of white spray paint can do to transform a piece! Search for great pieces at yard sales and thrift stores and if you dont like the color, paint it! The Power Of A Can Of White Spray Paint from mycreativedays.com.
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- Eclectic Farmhouse Playroom Makeover | blesserhouse.com – A boring and cluttered playroom gets a modern eclectic farmhouse makeover on a budget with DIY projects, smart storage solutions, and inexpensive finds. popular pin
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- See how easy it is to create a vintage-inspired chandelier from a thrifted light fixture using spray paint and acrylic crystals! mountainmodernlife.com
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- With a fresh coat of spray paint, transform a dollar store shower caddy into a modern mail organizer.
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com