Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- Plants, Plants for the Bathroom, Bathroom Plants, Bathroom, DIY Home, Home Decor, Gardening, House Plants, How to Grow Houseplants, Growing Houseplants, Gardening 101, Gardening Hacks, Gardening
- Timbered boxes can be used to plant a variety of materials, but if you are looking to add only one, consider using it as an herb garden for a steady supply of your favorite seasoning. Take cutting and dry them to use year round.
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Make your own mermaid garden! This is a fun container garden activity to do with your kids. Choose plants that are easy to maintain, and watch their love of gardening grow.
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- DIY nesting herb boxes | DIY wooden herb crates | Step-by-step hanging herb crate tutorial | Farmhouse style rustic decor | Free stencil | Free printable | Scarborough Fair | Scrap wood home decor | Stenciled home decor | How to stencil | Festive home decor | Cheap & easy crafts | Home decor on a budget | Simple woodworking | diy stenciled rustic crates | TheNavagePatch.com
- Kruiden in de goot – Gutters repurposed for herbs in the kitchen via 1001 Gardens DIY (not exactly sure what part of the above says – but using guttering (?) as herb growers is a great idea. 🙂 J
- Not only will you want to buy your next mattress online after reading these six reasons, we’ve compiled a comparison of online mattress companies so that you can find the best mattress for your body and your budget! In This Post:6 Reasons To Buy Your Next Mattress Online1. Less Expensive2. Free Shipping3. Free Trial Periods4. Payment Plans5. Extended Warranties6. Just FunComparison Chart of the Best Mattresses Online 6 Reasons To Buy Your Next Mattress Online 1. Less Expensive You can buy mattresses online cheaper than in-store because you cut out the middleman. Stores that sell mattresses have to pay the salespeople and overhead. Buying discount mattresses online saves you lots of your hard earned money. 2. Free Shipping Having mattresses delivered right
- Infographic on the easiest herbs to grow indoors.