Photo via: dreasdiys.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grand Canvas Wall Tapestry -holy cow is that amazing! If we didnt have ceiling fans Id attach it to the ceiling in the kids room . Hmmm, Ill have to check the spacing of the lights in the theater room…. could work?
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Cover a Black Out Roller Shade With Fabric – I wanted to hang black out shades in my daughters room, but I thought I should spice them up a bit. I ended up usi…
- 37 Ways To Have A Dorm Room The Whole Floor Will Be Jealous Of organization decor students diy
- We have three large windows in our family room that required an 160 inch rod in order to hang drapes. However, 160 in is about 20 inches longer than the standard rod size. I looked up some custom rod options but when the $400 price tag popped up on the screen I just about lost …
- Even though this is a DIY on how to make this spectacular driftwood mirror – I dont think I could ever do it justice as this artist has! It strikes both my desire to hang it in my ecceltic apartment & my love affair with natures canvas – woOd!
- Here are 25 cheap and easy DIY projects that will help you turn a dorm room into a space that feels like home.
- Need a little dorm room inspiration? Light up your room. DormHacks dorm ideas DIY dorm ideas diy
- Check out This Inspiring list of college dorm room decor ideas to make your room look great (and help you save money too)
- How to hang patio lights for the best look in deck and backyard lighting. From party to patio, learn everything for your DIY patio lights planning.
- HOW TO HANG PATIO STRING LIGHTS! Commercial grade string lights are ideal for permanent installation in your yard, and can withstand the elements year round.
- We all have those times when we just need something to eat. A quick snack before heading off to an afternoon class, a snack (or two) during a late night study sesh, whenever. It is always great to have some snacks on hand in your dorm instead of having to go to the cafeteria and …