Photo via: gretasday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Debating to use chalk paint or regular latex paint? Here are some of the highlights of the pros and cons of both to help you decide
- overjoyed: DIY: Thrift Art into Quote Art — Cheap and easy painting project! I like how it turned out and it wouldve been even easier if I had gotten vinyl letters instead of trying to use regular stickers.
- How to make this Clever DIY Wall Art Idea with a High End look and a bargain price of only $37! An Easy,Look for Less; Beautiful and Stylish DIY Decor that actually looks like real agate stone!
- How to hang patio lights for the best look in deck and backyard lighting. From party to patio, learn everything for your DIY patio lights planning.
- HOW TO HANG PATIO STRING LIGHTS! Commercial grade string lights are ideal for permanent installation in your yard, and can withstand the elements year round.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- Use 2x IKEA MALM chest of drawers and use the gold contact hack. The number of drawers is dependent on how high I want it. Hang large vintage above.
- You dont want to miss making these ornaments. Super easy, budget friendly and you can hang them on a tree, wall or a picture frame. Click to learn how.
- How To Hang A Tapestry In A Dorm Room