Photo via: tvoydesigner.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HOW TO HANG PATIO STRING LIGHTS! Commercial grade string lights are ideal for permanent installation in your yard, and can withstand the elements year round.
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Made from hardy cedar, this DIY privacy wall will stand the test of time. The patio privacy wall features an eye-catching 3D effect with extra wood added for texture. Follow our step-by-step instructions below for the full deck privacy wall project.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon. A cool drink, a candle, anythign else that you could need outside! Easy DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343283_doubleduty-design-build-side-table-atop-small-garden.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage