Photo via: blog.jennasuedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Fancy Bow…Maybe for the ends of the pews? I dont know, but I want to learn how to do this anyhow 😀
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- How to Install Wainscot (Tutorial): this simple upgrade brings major value to your home. By SnazzyLittlethings.com
- DIY door casings – such a great look!
- Siding Barn Door Hardware, Cheap Sliding Barn Door Hardware, DIY Barn Door Hardware, Easy To Install Door Hardware,
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- This has a fancy name, but I cant remember. We did this to plain xmas ornaments as a kid. Put water in a pan. Mix food coloring in with oil in little jars. Eye drop oil into pan and swirl into a design. Lay white paper gently over it. When oil starts to appear on the back of the paper (30sec?), remove gently and let dry.
- These DIY tips will help you get tight-fitting joints on doors, windows and base moldings, even if your walls are less than perfect. Well show you how to adjust your cuts so the trim fits together on out-of-square corners and wavy walls. Get out your miter saw and follow these steps, and youll end up with professional looking trim every time.
- We all have that one wall in our home that no one knows what to do with. But, something as simple as stripes can instantly transform the room and make it totally different. Learn How to Paint Stripes on a Wall to remodel your living or dining room.
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com