Photo via: freebiefindingmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade ant poison recipes
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- This simple lemon pie recipe only takes 10 minutes to make! Includes a homemade pie crust.
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- Is your dog stinking or maybe your furry family member has dry, itchy skin? Whip up this easy four ingredient recipe for the best homemade dog shampoo. This all natural oatmeal dog shampoo contains no harmful chemicals or toxins and will leave your dog fresh and clean plus the oatmeal will help sooth his skin.
- How to make wool dryer balls to soften clothes and speed drying time, naturally.
- Did you know you can use Young Living Essential Oils for Dogs? Check out how you can use them to treat your dog naturally and the health benefits they have!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Looking for a few new favorite homemade soap recipes? Learn how to make homemade…
- How to Display and Save Family Recipe Cards – Preserve family recipe cards with these meaningful kitchen projects that serve as a daily reminder of special family memories.
- 20 Naturally Beautiful Ways to Decorate With Wood Slices