Photo via: mylove2create.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Re-using old cabinet doors …. Love it
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- Check out how to make a DIY decorative hexagon pillow form old jeans @istandarddesign
- 2. Adding a couple of the finial wood accents to the bathroom cabinet will make it look a bit more upscale.
- So neat! – how to add molding to your doors | CHECK OUT MORE CROWN MOLDING AND DIY CROWN ….
- These DIY tips will help you get tight-fitting joints on doors, windows and base moldings, even if your walls are less than perfect. Well show you how to adjust your cuts so the trim fits together on out-of-square corners and wavy walls. Get out your miter saw and follow these steps, and youll end up with professional looking trim every time.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- Fun DIY Projects you can make with old doors. Amazing upcycled door projects.
- How to make DIY Rustic Wood Sign out of a plain wood board.
- Sarahs Cottage-summer house kitchen – love the lantern on the post, seeded glass in the cabinet doors, light uppers with darker lower caninets.
- Cabinet doors into bench. Good fir fools, kids or plants on the porch