Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m coming at you today with another easy and fun DIY Pillow idea! I know we’ve made some in the past, our most popular being our DIY Galaxy Pillow, but I can see this super cute idea giving it a run for it’s money!
- DIY Peppermint Candles – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own mason jar candles! These make a great Christmas gift idea!
- s 13 ways to completely declutter your bathroom in an hour, bathroom ideas, organizing, Make a mason jar organizer for the wall
- This simple project shows you how to make Beach Mason Jar Solar Lights – this would be a great idea for a weeding or beach party
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Arent these mason jar oil lamps pretty! And theyre useful, too!Learn how to make them here.
- How to make the best date jar full of his and her ideas. Includes 175 DATE IDEAS to fill your jar and inspire you for awesome dates up ahead.
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder — make this in just 5 minutes with a few supplies!
- This Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar recipe is a fun and easy Easter cupcake idea. Start with a box white cake mix for the cupcakes then frost your desserts in a jar with vanilla frosting and top with pastel sprinkles and a mini chocolate bunny. These desserts make great DIY gifts in a jar too.
- Use this easy Mason Jar snack hack to make snack storage easy without plastic bags! Its a great way to take snacks on the go, too!
- Spa In A Jar ~ DIY Gift Idea for a girlfriend. Other ideas to add – face mask, lip scrub, foot scrub, pore strips, massage oil, perfume, hand cream, foot lotion, socks, eye mask and tea light candles.