Photo via: vanessasmodernvintagehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Printable Contemporary Wall Art W O R D S 0 4 We Make A Great Pear Mid Century modern typography design for kitchen decor. Modern retro pear large wall art print. Instant download and print at home or send to your local print shop. Instant DIY home decor. Add this beautiful mid century style poster into your wall art collection for your home decoration. All artworks are designed in my cozy little studio in Gold Coast, Australia. THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – DIGITAL PRINTABLE FILE You may print instantly at home or take the files to your local printing shop or upload online to a printing service. You can choose a photographic print or print it onto canvas or paper of your choice ! — INCLUDED PRINTABLE FILES — The listing includes 5 JPEG files at various ratios to print to various sizes. Choose the file based on the ratios to print to the size you want ! Ratio – 2:3 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 6 inch / 8 x 12 inch / 20 x 30 inch / 10 x 15 cm / 20 x 30 cm / 30 x 45 cm / 50 x 75 cm Ratio – 3:4 To print any of the following sizes – 6 x 8 inch / 9 x 12 inch / 12 x 16 inch / 18 x 24 inch / 30 x 40 cm Ratio – 4:5 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 5 inch / 8 x 10 inch / 16 x 20 inch / 40 x 50 cm Ratio – 5:7 To print any of the following sizes – 5 x 7 inch / 10 x 14 inch / 20 x 28 inch / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Ratio – 11:14 To print any of the following sizes – 11 x 14 inch We can happily email you any other size you need too ! — HOW TO DOWNLOAD — Once payment is confirmed, a link to your files will be emailed to you. Just follow the link to download your files. — PLEASE NOTE — No physical product will be shipped. This is an instant download digital file. Frames and displayed items shown in the listing photos are not included. Colors may vary slightly between different printing medium. To print for personal use only. — SEE MORE IN WORDS — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy?section_id=20817482 — SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy © Artwork is copywrite of ahmoy
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- Easy tips on How to Make Your Small Kitchen Look Bigger. Create an open space without spending a lot of money on remodeling.
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- You might think in your small home there isn’t another space you can squeeze storage in… But if you have stairs in your home, there is probably wasted space as well that could be used to create a place to store and organize. Don’t believe its possible? We have a couple of DIY under-stair ideas …
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- One Room Challenge Home Office and Guest Room makeover, this Modern vintage inspired space with a pop of bunker hill green. More at www.homewithkeki.com oneroomchallenge homeoffice interiors guestroom moodboards