Photo via: homemadebycarmona.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- Mid Century Modern Side Table
- fixing to do this….only in yellow to match my living room….did a small side table to see if I would like the color and I did so…..
- Shut. Up! Mod Podge fabric to a side table, pour resin on top, let it dry overnight into something fabulous!
- DIY Pallet Table: instructions on how to inexpensively build this modern table using scrap wood.
- How To: A Modern DIY Hydrangea Centerpiece That Anyone Can Make
- How to make a modern bookshelf using an easy to follow picture tutorial at MyLove2Create!
- Cute little side table made from a lamp – looks so easy! liquidnails dontjustglueit spon
- How to Make a Kitchen Island – this budget-friendly project uses a thrifted dresser, lumber and brackets to create an island that provides counter space and storage – Vanessas Modern Vintage Home
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Want a farmhouse table? Make your own! Check out how to refinish one easily from My Creative Days.
- A little glimpse at my apartment. Update: Take a look at my new apartment HERE! (For a look at my office/desk area, go here!) Z Gallerie: bedding, coffee table tray, glass side table in living room Ikea: Audrey Hepburn canvas, 3 part flower canvas, tv stand, candle sticks & holders on tv stand, purple …