Photo via: newtoncustominteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We’ll show you how quick and easy it is for you to make a rustic looking barn sign for your home using Glue Dots and few extra supplies from your local hardware store.
- We love this gorgeous statement wall hanging from @abeautifulmess_ ! Learn how to make it using different colors of yarn, embroidery hoops and a wooden dowel.
- Great tutorial. Pallet-Style DIY Sign: using vinyl as a stencil for sign verbiage.
- How to Make Sculptural Spheres Using Vinyl Tubing. Gold is one of the hottest trends in home décor for 2014, adding a touch of luxury and glam to any room. The beauty of gold is that it can be displayed in every season and when combined properly, creates a … Continue reading →
- overjoyed: DIY: Thrift Art into Quote Art — Cheap and easy painting project! I like how it turned out and it wouldve been even easier if I had gotten vinyl letters instead of trying to use regular stickers.
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- These Shabby Chic Mason Jars are an easy DIY. You are going to love to learn how to distress jars with this popular technique. Watch the quick video now!
- Learn how to stencil a mirror using the Indian Inlay Stencil kit designed by Kim Myles from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- Sympathy Gift with gold angel wings. Because someone is in heaven theres a little bit of heaven in our home. ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ Pictured: Ivory background with black letters in a rustic/vintage style. There are gold angel wings on the A in HEAVEN. Want other colors? I can make your sign in any colors to match your decor, just message me before hand or put it in the Note To Seller section. ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ Want to see other color ideas for this listing? CLICK HERE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349414 The sign measures 12 in X 12 in X 3/4 in. Each sign has a keyhole drilled in the back of the sign so it will hang perfectly flat against the wall or put on any shelf in your home. Each item is made to order! Please allow 3 – 5 Business Days for your shipment to leave our shop. **This sign is shipped PRIORITY shipping within the US (1-3 days) so you get it in the fastest time possible!!!!** Kelcey and J ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ S H O P .. S E C T I O N S Home Decor https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349414&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 Quote Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349766&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 Wedding Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14220534&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Nursery Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14220534&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Ugly Christmas Sweater https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14370841&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5 Wedding Signs https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14261828&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 SALE https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14631881&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Want to know how to make great DIY projects by using books? Check out these easy upcycled craft project tutorials. Cool ideas, learn the art of upcycling.