Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Giant Pegboard | DIY Shelving Ideas | Modern Shelf Decor | How to Make Shelves for Big Spaces | Vintage Revivals
- A floor made of coins! How to make a penny floor.
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- These hand-painted throw pillows are fun to make, easy to customize and an inexpensive room update!
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.
- Ive been working on the floor in the area that is going to be our new living room. After a whole week, it is finally finished and ready for you guys to see! Take a look and see if you can figure out how it is made. Like it? Thanks. Ready for the big…
- OMGosh! Just look how those plates draw out the colors in the tile surrounding the fireplace and the floor in front of it!! Splendid!
- Think of pillows as accessories that complete a look. Stack, lean, and mix and match your pillows to impress your guests with a well-made bed. | Pulte Homes
- DO IT YOURSELF! DIY-ed giant frames with black and white drawings…Looks so cool!
- Easter/Spring Ideas-Hang giant tissue paper pom-poms from the ceiling.