Photo via: thehealthytart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No sew curtains burlap, lace, & ribbon. If you can make a tutu, this is the same concept.
- No Sew Curtains… love this idea. I think Im going to use this idea to replace all of my curtains in my living area 🙂
- How to make a NO SEW window valance
- How to make No Sew Applique Tea Towels for your kitchen! These gorgeous faux patchwork tea towels would make a gorgeous addition to any kitchen & theyre really easy crafts to make. You can find more no sew crafts projects over on the blog
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- DIY T-Shirt Makeovers – Awesome Way to Upcycle Tees – Cool No Sew Tshirt Cutting Tutorials, Simple Summer Cutouts, How To Make Halter Tops and T-Shirt Dresses. Easy Tutorials and Instructions for Teens and Adults http:diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-tshirt-makeovers
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Easy No-Sew Window Valance Projects – Window Valance Projects, DIY Window Valance, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Tips and Tricks, Home Hacks, How to Decorate Your Home, Decorating Your Home, No Sew Projects, Fast No Sew Projects
- Need a place to safely carry all your pencils, crayons and markers? This no sew pencil roll is a super easy project and great to make with kids!
- Infant Tutu Tutorial – No Sew Can I make an adult sized one?
- How To Make Curtains from Vintage Scarves — Apartment Therapy Tutorials…
- How to make a Burlap Box with a cardboard box | Easy DIY | Yarn | Crochet | Flowers | Projects for a busy life