Photo via: allfreepapercrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- Get your artistic juices flowing with a super easy and fun DIY painting tutorial on how you can paint your own ocean scene in about 15 minutes.
- The video you’re about to see will teach you how to fold an origami dachshund with your own two hands! This is pretty amazing. If you like dachshunds and have a spare piece of paper, this is definitely worth trying! This video takes you through step by step and shows you how to fold a…
- Learn how to make a DIY 4th of July wreath in 15 m…
- Overview: * Fun set of magnets in the shape of various animal busts * Includes 2 lions, an elephant, rhino, camel and panther * All topped with a gold metallic finish * A fun, functional design piece * Set of 6 Measurements: * Approx. 3.7&inl, 1.7&inh Content & Care: * Plastic * Wipe clean * Imported
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- How to make a Burlap Box with a cardboard box | Easy DIY | Yarn | Crochet | Flowers | Projects for a busy life
- DIY house number with flowers, how to make a simple farmhouse style house number
- Learn how to make bridal bouquets, wedding corsages, grooms boutonnieres, reception centerpieces and amazing church decorations! Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Printable Contemporary Wall Art W O R D S 0 4 We Make A Great Pear Mid Century modern typography design for kitchen decor. Modern retro pear large wall art print. Instant download and print at home or send to your local print shop. Instant DIY home decor. Add this beautiful mid century style poster into your wall art collection for your home decoration. All artworks are designed in my cozy little studio in Gold Coast, Australia. THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – DIGITAL PRINTABLE FILE You may print instantly at home or take the files to your local printing shop or upload online to a printing service. You can choose a photographic print or print it onto canvas or paper of your choice ! — INCLUDED PRINTABLE FILES — The listing includes 5 JPEG files at various ratios to print to various sizes. Choose the file based on the ratios to print to the size you want ! Ratio – 2:3 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 6 inch / 8 x 12 inch / 20 x 30 inch / 10 x 15 cm / 20 x 30 cm / 30 x 45 cm / 50 x 75 cm Ratio – 3:4 To print any of the following sizes – 6 x 8 inch / 9 x 12 inch / 12 x 16 inch / 18 x 24 inch / 30 x 40 cm Ratio – 4:5 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 5 inch / 8 x 10 inch / 16 x 20 inch / 40 x 50 cm Ratio – 5:7 To print any of the following sizes – 5 x 7 inch / 10 x 14 inch / 20 x 28 inch / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Ratio – 11:14 To print any of the following sizes – 11 x 14 inch We can happily email you any other size you need too ! — HOW TO DOWNLOAD — Once payment is confirmed, a link to your files will be emailed to you. Just follow the link to download your files. — PLEASE NOTE — No physical product will be shipped. This is an instant download digital file. Frames and displayed items shown in the listing photos are not included. Colors may vary slightly between different printing medium. To print for personal use only. — SEE MORE IN WORDS — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy?section_id=20817482 — SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy © Artwork is copywrite of ahmoy
- How to Make a Reed Diffuser with Essential Oils — theres even recipes for lots of different essential oil blends. these would be great for bathrooms. Fun for make & take class and gifts!
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.