Photo via: whatsupfagans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Home Projects that will Maximize Your Space – 101 Days of Organization
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- Tension Rod Uses – Turn your kitchen into a charming “outdoor cafe” by adding this simple “awning.” Simply drape your tired old valance over a second tension rod to give it a whole new look!
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- Easy No-Sew Window Valance Projects – Window Valance Projects, DIY Window Valance, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Tips and Tricks, Home Hacks, How to Decorate Your Home, Decorating Your Home, No Sew Projects, Fast No Sew Projects
- How to Restore Hardware | How to Clean Hardware | Kitchen Cleaning Tips | Kitchen Cleaning Hacks | Easy Cleaning Tips | Cleaning Hacks
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- 9 Things to Do With Old Cardboard Boxes| How to Reuse Cardboard Boxes, Fast Ways to Reuse Old Cardboard Boxes, DIY Home, Repurpose Projects, Easy Repurpose Projects, Old Cardboard Boxes, Popular Pin
- Clean out and repurpose your old candle jars using this super easy method! You can use the jars in a variety of ways!
- DIY Boho All the Angles Geometric Floor Tile Stencils from Royal Design Studio – Painted Concrete Tiles – Mediterranean Jungalow Patio Porch Makeover by Old Brand New