Photo via: designingvibes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have a brick fireplace and would love to change the color but can’t afford to rip it out and start over… guess what? You don’t have too! Look at what a little paint will do! Though we don’t have step by step pics the method used is described in detail. It literally looks like it was rebuilt!
- How to Wall Mount a flat screen TV for under $15 dollars! Tutorial featured on Remodelaholic.com
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- How-to-use-an-electrical-wire-snake and hide wires and cable
- Hide wire clutter using an affordable plastic shower rod cover avail. at hardware or home improvement stores. Easy and affordable solution to messy wires!
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- Check out this step-by-step guide to learn how to properly mount your masterpieces.
- OMGosh! Just look how those plates draw out the colors in the tile surrounding the fireplace and the floor in front of it!! Splendid!
- How to Build a Brick Mailbox | how-tos | DIY