Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – Big DIY IDeas
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- How to Dress a Bed – great tips and tricks! & I love that chandelier! eclecticallyvintage.com
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- 5 Dreamy Feng Shui tricks for a small apartment — These tips are SO great if you have a small living space that you want to transform!
- I finally learned how to paint furniture easily and pretty quickly! Great tips for painting furniture with chalk paint, and a fun green desk makeover. via @nopressurelife
- Easy tips on How to Make Your Small Kitchen Look Bigger. Create an open space without spending a lot of money on remodeling.
- How to paint wood furniture without sanding first.:
- The trick to choosing the right paint color for your home. – Such a great explanation of how to pick the right paint color so you dont end up with weird undertones on your walls!
- Cover canvas with burlap, stencil on the letters with sharpie
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.