Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform IKEAs Hyllis shelving unit into this interesting DIY Half pink shelf in just a few easy steps | www.homeology.co.za
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- We all have that one wall in our home that no one knows what to do with. But, something as simple as stripes can instantly transform the room and make it totally different. Learn How to Paint Stripes on a Wall to remodel your living or dining room.
- Simple and easy tissue paper wreath tutorial. How to make a gorgeous tissue paper wreath in these few simple steps.
- love these cabinets made from old windows, very simple and shabby chic (website is in norwegian)
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- 5: Stunning Crate book-shelf You can prepare a beautiful birdcage looking bookshelf in few simple steps that will be perfact for small rooms. Click for guide here I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages and it was big …
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- A great DIY banister makeover tutorial! Easy to follow step by step directions to transform your oak banister into beautiful brown and white,
- Ikea Hacks thatll save you money while also improving your home decor in just a few quick steps! These hacks are a MUST for all rooms – big or small. Youll be so glad you pinned this: http://www.ehow.com/how_12342969_budgetfriendly-ikea-hacks-home-needs-right-now.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage