Photo via: myflowerjournal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seriously remember thinking (at about this time last year), “I wonder if I’ll be able to come up with enough ‘stuff’ for the blog this year…” Holy cow. I had nothing to worry about. 2015 was the best year yet for my growing blog, and I have you to thank for that! Thank you …
- How To Paint Watercolor Roses DIY – beginner tutorial
- How to Paint Beautiful Watercolor Flowers
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: http://DIYPete.com/FloatingShelves
- Cinema seating on the cheap. Stacked pallets and comfy cushions. I wonder how comfortable it really is. A very interesting idea.
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.
- We all have that one wall in our home that no one knows what to do with. But, something as simple as stripes can instantly transform the room and make it totally different. Learn How to Paint Stripes on a Wall to remodel your living or dining room.
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets Transform outdated oak cabinets in just a few simple steps! LOVE the chic modern results and the navy colour!
- How to Choose Interior Paint Colors for Your Home – Simple Made Pretty – Our Paint Colors