Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wooden Roads and Ramps for Toy Cars: Easy homemade car tracks perfect for outdoor and inside play- especially fun for Hot Wheels fans! Great for school or home. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Anyone out there have a problem with loosing their keys? I am the worst at it. Take a look at this tutorial on how to make a portable key hold. This is sure to help you never loose those keys again!
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- Another idea to create a kids playland is here, this is attractive more than the idea shown earlier. This idea is better for the girls because it is decorated with the butterflies which are sensitive like the girls. Car theme can be used for the decoration if this idea is for boys.
- Best way to hold anything. EVER. ANYTHING. Including parking a car. +100 DAD for holding each item. Including the house.
- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal This Beautiful Car Wall Decals for a baby boy Nursery is an oversized huge wall decal that covers up the full wall. It is custom made to fit your wall if you cant find the dimensions in the drop down this boy wall decal is great for nursery or kids playrooms. These decals come in separate pieces, so you can install them in any way you would like to. its so easy. [ WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] : you will receive as seen in the 2nd preview. 1 FREE Test Decal before you apply the actual decal Installation and removal Instructions. When you are checking out, there is a message to seller box where you can enter your request for this order. [SIZE] This can cover 175 cm by 100 cm of your area. Please click to see the 2nd preview for the dimensions. WANT THIS IN BIGGER SIZE: Please convo me for the pricing if you want this decal in bigger size, before you proceed further. ———————————————————————————————————————- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal, race car wall decals,
- Coat the inside of a lampshade with glitter to create a cool reflective light effect. | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- Storage secret: Fold all of your sheets up and place them inside a pillowcase to keep things neat and easy to source when you need to make the bed
- Keyed pumpkins: Use antique keys (secured with long straight pins) to create seasonal messages, such as fall or eek, on your pumpkins for an easy DIY fall decoration.
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- 100 Frugal Or Free Christmas Gift Ideas For Toddlers With two little ones in our home, preparing for the holidays means these 100 Frugal Or Free Christmas Gift Ideas For Toddlers will come in handy! From the simple homemade finger puppets, to the inexpensive coloring book or toy car, this …