Photo via: homestoriesatoz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy
- Easy DIY projects for decorating flower pots you can try at home. These ideas will give an interesting twist to any plain pot and plastic container.
- DIY Flower Pot Snowman If I am to make this project, I’d do not just 1 but maybe 5 or 10 or more!
- How to white wash a terra cotta pot | Summer front porch decor
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- DIY Summer Garden Wreath | Easy tutorial with pictures. Includes how to attach the terra cotta flower pots. Perfect for your summer front porch!
- FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake
- Check out how to make תמונותa DIY flower decorated mirror @istandarddesign
- Spring, Spring Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangements for Spring, Spring Decor, Home Decor for Spring, Spring Decor, DIY Spring Decor, How to Arrange Flowers, DIY Flower Arrangements, Flower Arrangement TIps and Tricks, Popular Pin
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Dump and Go Recipe Hacks – easy dump recipes, crock pot recipes, and simple 1 pot recipe ideas.
- Paper Riot Co. || Beautify even the smallest places with Paper Riot Co. Wall Decals. A simple metal plant pot, or anywhere. Arrow Decals available @target.