Photo via: lillianhopedesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.
- Overview: * Fun set of magnets in the shape of various animal busts * Includes 2 lions, an elephant, rhino, camel and panther * All topped with a gold metallic finish * A fun, functional design piece * Set of 6 Measurements: * Approx. 3.7&inl, 1.7&inh Content & Care: * Plastic * Wipe clean * Imported
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- I love love love our new Desk Turned Coffee Bar in the kitchen. How did I survive without this?! www.bowerpowerblog.com
- Vanilla candles and coffee beans – smells fantastic, perfect for the coffee bar or dessert station
- Coffee lamps in Coffee n Cream Dallas Texas … Would be cute for spot lights in a kitchen. And with nicer coffee cups
- **Would love to set this up in the spot we have the pool… for movie nights with friends under the stars** Hometalk :: before and after, labor of love. backyard makeover
- Printable Contemporary Wall Art W O R D S 0 4 We Make A Great Pear Mid Century modern typography design for kitchen decor. Modern retro pear large wall art print. Instant download and print at home or send to your local print shop. Instant DIY home decor. Add this beautiful mid century style poster into your wall art collection for your home decoration. All artworks are designed in my cozy little studio in Gold Coast, Australia. THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – DIGITAL PRINTABLE FILE You may print instantly at home or take the files to your local printing shop or upload online to a printing service. You can choose a photographic print or print it onto canvas or paper of your choice ! — INCLUDED PRINTABLE FILES — The listing includes 5 JPEG files at various ratios to print to various sizes. Choose the file based on the ratios to print to the size you want ! Ratio – 2:3 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 6 inch / 8 x 12 inch / 20 x 30 inch / 10 x 15 cm / 20 x 30 cm / 30 x 45 cm / 50 x 75 cm Ratio – 3:4 To print any of the following sizes – 6 x 8 inch / 9 x 12 inch / 12 x 16 inch / 18 x 24 inch / 30 x 40 cm Ratio – 4:5 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 5 inch / 8 x 10 inch / 16 x 20 inch / 40 x 50 cm Ratio – 5:7 To print any of the following sizes – 5 x 7 inch / 10 x 14 inch / 20 x 28 inch / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Ratio – 11:14 To print any of the following sizes – 11 x 14 inch We can happily email you any other size you need too ! — HOW TO DOWNLOAD — Once payment is confirmed, a link to your files will be emailed to you. Just follow the link to download your files. — PLEASE NOTE — No physical product will be shipped. This is an instant download digital file. Frames and displayed items shown in the listing photos are not included. Colors may vary slightly between different printing medium. To print for personal use only. — SEE MORE IN WORDS — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy?section_id=20817482 — SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy © Artwork is copywrite of ahmoy
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …