Photo via: farmhouseonboone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- DIY: How To Paint Upholstery – this is a great tutorial that shows how she painted this chair for $30.
- How to make No Sew Applique Tea Towels for your kitchen! These gorgeous faux patchwork tea towels would make a gorgeous addition to any kitchen & theyre really easy crafts to make. You can find more no sew crafts projects over on the blog
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- Farm houses have a great unique look and feel about them. If you want to bring them into your home follow these tutorials on how to get your home to your dream home with these 12 Fantastic Farmhouse Décor ideas….
- Great tutorial on how to use the PVPP method to create a painted canvas farmhouse sign with your Silhouette machine! A terrific Magnolia Market knock off.
- DIY T-Shirt Makeovers – Awesome Way to Upcycle Tees – Cool No Sew Tshirt Cutting Tutorials, Simple Summer Cutouts, How To Make Halter Tops and T-Shirt Dresses. Easy Tutorials and Instructions for Teens and Adults http:diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-tshirt-makeovers
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- How to make a NO SEW window valance