Photo via: homemadebycarmona.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard
- DIY | How to Make a Headboard…finally, Ive been looking for this since I learbed how to pad a headboard.
- How To: Make a King Sized Platform Bed with a headboard to match.
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Sharing how to make this DIY diy faux brass headboard on Sugar & Cloth, plus our LOCAL magazine feature! – houston blogger – home decor
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.
- DIY Tufted Headboard
- DIY Can Lamp. I think the bottom is covered with a yogurt lid? And filled with a small strand of some cheap Christmas lights? 🙂 Two of these on either side of my headboard would rock!
- Very easy to build DIY Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Headboard Ideas To DIY White & Wood Headboard…miter saw required!
- Rope Design Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed