Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to mount tv over brick fireplace and hide the wires
- Hide wire clutter using an affordable plastic shower rod cover avail. at hardware or home improvement stores. Easy and affordable solution to messy wires!
- AWESOME IDEA!! DIY curtain rods for your pergola/outdoor entertaining area!! Made with cable wire, super easy and inexpensive!!! from www.heatherednest.com
- The Decahedron is made of 15 hand-cut copper tubes intricately connected with copper wires to form a Himmeli inspired pendant ceiling lamp.
- Tension rod and filmy curtains….and an architectural piece above the doorway. Great way to dress up a hallway or hide an open space.
- make a book box to hide storage on your shelf — such as your internet router.
- Hide A Door – Secret Doors and Passageways – Gallery 2
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- Hide Those Cords – Need help hiding cords behind your media cabinet? Look no further.
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Love this simple solution to hiding ugly wire shelving in my rental.