Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- 25 Cheap And Easy DIYs That Will Vastly Improve Your Home – I am going to try some of these for sure this summer.
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- This would make a great hostess gift for someone with children. I am going to start on these right away… after October of course.
- Anyone out there have a problem with loosing their keys? I am the worst at it. Take a look at this tutorial on how to make a portable key hold. This is sure to help you never loose those keys again!
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- Paint door to garage a pretty color. I am doing this. That door is so hard to keep clean in white.
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- Looking for some cool DIY ideas so you can make an awesome DIY gift for your hard to please parents? I am always struggling to find the perfect gift for my Mom and Dad, and it is super important for me to get something nice. After 10 years of shopping and never finding anything truly perfect, I deci
- LOVE. I am SO going to recreate this.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)