Photo via: thenopressurelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to paint furniture easily with helpful painting tips
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- How fun! I want to do one for me too 🙂 Trace your outline and decorate. Great with chalk on the driveway too.
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- I came up with my own method of painting a composite/plastic mirror frame to look like just like wood, using chalk paint. The frame was initially black and ine…
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- Unify Areas Through Color When merging pieces from different design styles, a coat of paint can easily help you unify pieces. Notice how the modern white floating shelves look right at home with the vintage desk. Originally the desk was black, but after a couple of coats of high-gloss paint we have a duo that is not only functional, but also easy on the eyes. Photo courtesy of Camila Pavone.
- What better way to start thinking about summer projects than with a rummage or garage sale furniture makeover. Quickly turn a plain, boring bench into a beautiful home decor accent piece with help from Isabelle LaRue from Engineer Your Space.
- dining room table makeover, chalk paint, dining room ideas, painted furniture
- This summer wreath is so pretty! Use it as a spring wreath and itll transition well to summer. Easy to follow DIY summer wreath tutorial. via @nopressurelife
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …