Photo via: bowerpowerblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from recycled pallets could be for you. Learn how to turn pallets into an outdoor bar by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/6l9c It would also work w
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- $20 DIY Bench. Oh my. I have been looking for a DIY bench tutorial and I am in love with how she did this cute bench! This will look perfect…
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out! ShorewestRealtors
- Coffee Bar for Kitchen with Storage
- Dont toss out the big round table. Turn it into a desk. Im thinking makeup table for the girls. I love this idea
- I found the EXACT diy coffee bar look I want! diy coffee stations, diy home decor, diy room decor, ikea hack, farmhouse decor ideas