Photo via: rent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Americana Shutter. Im thinking going to craft store to find this to paint or perhaps the Goodwill.
- With some helpful advice from these pantry storage ideas I was able to love my pantry again. It is clean, organized and easy to find what I need.
- For anyone who has or has had children, you know how many craft supplies either go missing or you find in random places–all in all, just not where they should be! The solution? A hanging shoe organizer does the trick!
- We all need more Thanksgiving decorations – they are so hard to find! This is a great one and simple to make. Check out the tutorial at www.SodaPopAve.com to find out how.
- Get your garden tools ready to go and easy to access with this really quick DIY. You just need a pallet, hooks, plastic straps, and hose holder. Having the right tools helps too! sponsored
- We all have those times when we just need something to eat. A quick snack before heading off to an afternoon class, a snack (or two) during a late night study sesh, whenever. It is always great to have some snacks on hand in your dorm instead of having to go to the cafeteria and …
- Give your kitchen the attention it deserves! Paint it. Stain it. Fix it. Use it. Find out everything you need to know about transforming your kitchen into a shabby chic space with these easy (and cheap) decorating tips.
- Need cheap and easy family meals? Here are 90 Cheap Quick Easy Dinner Recipes that will help you get a delicious and nutritious budget friendly meal on the table fast. You’ll find recipes using ground beef, quick healthy turkey recipes, quick vegetarian recipes, cheap meals with chicken, and ham recipes. Quick easy healthy budget recipes hard to find? We got ya covered!
- Homemade braided rag rug. One of the first ones I have found that isnt a circle. Now to find one that I can make about 5 to 8x larger than this!
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. : 5 MORE New Uses for Old Things in Home Decor — i want to find an old rake SOOOOOOOOOO bad.
- Ill probably have time to do this around the same time I no longer find partner-less socks around…but its a cute idea for a laundry area.
- Homemade Tooth Powder. This is super easy to make – no need to find tubes for homemade tooth paste!