Photo via: homedesignnote.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I really like this idea, especially the portability…Poles for lights – concrete in buckets
- beautiful…made of buttons. really cool. josh and i want to make one whole wall in our living room all covered in buttons. wonder if we should do a circle pattern like this or just random??
- Design Obsession – Oversized Art. I like big art and I cannot lie. Take a look at these oversized art pieces that really pack a punch via Design Asylum Blog.
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- WOW I really wish I wouldve found this last year before we replaced our counters SO CHEAP and I LOVE the results.
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at http://www.etsy.com/listing/170721057/rustic-rhinestone-horseshoe
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- Wine Corks – Bottle cap crab, this is a really cute idea. I think Id paint the bottle caps though – Crafting Timeout
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- I inherited this secretary years ago from my Grandma Mae. I’ve always loved it, but until now, it’s been the repository for a mish mash of stuff: pottery, silver candlesticks, assorted crystal pieces. Basically, was full of stuff that I didn’t necessarily want to get rid of, but I didn’t really want to display either.…