Photo via: society19.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This looks cute and easy to do. Im not very good at crafts, but I think this is doable for even me!
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again. ShorewestRealtors
- Ill probably have time to do this around the same time I no longer find partner-less socks around…but its a cute idea for a laundry area.
- Wonderful idea to brighting up your room , all you need is a piece of wood ,some yellow and green yarn , a hammer and nails .. and VOILA !! Maybe ill start a youtube channel for diys and stuffs like that ..what do you think? ★
- Even though this is a DIY on how to make this spectacular driftwood mirror – I dont think I could ever do it justice as this artist has! It strikes both my desire to hang it in my ecceltic apartment & my love affair with natures canvas – woOd!
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- Paint furniture like a pro- someday ill be glad I pinned this!
- DIY Curtain Rods for under 5 dollars – considering store bought ones are expensive, Ill be glad I pinned this
- I seriously remember thinking (at about this time last year), “I wonder if I’ll be able to come up with enough ‘stuff’ for the blog this year…” Holy cow. I had nothing to worry about. 2015 was the best year yet for my growing blog, and I have you to thank for that! Thank you …
- I have a very important question to ask you… here goes… DO YOU KNOW YOUR DECOR STYLE? If you are like most people you sorta know what you like and what you don’t. You can tell me what you think your style is, but you probably can’t tell me with confidence and conviction! I think more »
- Planter Box Centerpiece. I think I would do a mix of plants and other things. Great for those winter doldrums.