Photo via: hankandlucy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a simple yet stimulating baby play area using open-ended toys made from natural materials and incorporating some philosophies from Montessori and Reggio thinking. When baby Bean was newborn we put together a baby play space based on Reggio ideas of simplicity, light and real materials, and that included no plastic toys or electronic gizmos….Read More »
- How to design your farmhouse bathroom of your dreams. Step by step design guide to creating a rustic farmhouse bathroom that is perfect for you! Bathroom inspiration & Bathroom makeover
- Cute DIY idea to use baby clothes in a onesie blanket! Perfect for a DIY baby quilt, going to have to do this someday! listalu.com
- Printable wall art featuring awreath in navy, pink and green, and gold initial! Perfect for a nursery, baby gift, or wall art!
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)
- Use the wasted space under your stairs to make a baby play space – great idea!
- How to crochet a soft, squishy, floppy-eared, stuffed bunny rabbit using Lion Brand Homespun yarn. Perfect for Easter or a DIY baby shower gift!
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- How gorgeous is this DIY wall backdrop? This creative design is perfect for any event, whether it’s a wedding reception, baby shower, or engagement photoshoot. Click in to learn how to create this homemade design.
- Also known as a biscuit quilt, this DIY puff quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and is so cute for a babys nursery! This easy sewing project is a great baby shower gift or birthday present for a new baby and can be easily customized for a boy or girl.
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********