Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.
- Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts That Dont Suck. This list of super easy DIY Christmas gifts was a life saver this year! We had a tight Christmas budget and this helped. The bags are my FAVORITE! I must have made 50 last weekend! Such an awesome idea for meaningful trip tee shirts and I have like zero crafty skills. If you need cheap Christmas gifts or DIY Christmas gifts this is the best list.
- Whats not to like about a pallet wood sign? If youre looking for a reclaimed barn wood look this sign is perfect! Great as a Valentine gift or wall decor!
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Build a statement wall with beautiful and rustic barn wood. Primed and painted to look authentically weathered, this wood is sure to give your home a unique style. Click to explore all easy-to-install appearance wood and begin your next DIY project.
- I love decorating our home for the seasons! Heres an easy, cheap and fun way to create seasonal picture frames, plus 30 FREE fall printables! Youre going to love this and want to do this in your home too!
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- Weekend DIY Project: A new house number display is an easy way to update the entrance to your home.