Photo via: elenakphotographyblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would make a great hostess gift for someone with children. I am going to start on these right away… after October of course.
- This is the start of my beach theme bathroom, it will change from time to time but so far Im please with the color. for a personal touch I added pictures of me and my family at the beach. 🙂
- I love you more … more than yesterday, but not at much as Im going to love…
- Americana Shutter. Im thinking going to craft store to find this to paint or perhaps the Goodwill.
- Lover her blog! Her home decor and home projects tips are awesome! Im going to try to turn our closet into a mudroom this weekend!
- Update outdated dishes – Im going to look for inexpensive dishes at garage sales!
- No Sew Curtains… love this idea. I think Im going to use this idea to replace all of my curtains in my living area 🙂
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)
- Kidney beans, northern beans, and black beans. Love it. Im definitely going to do this in our Americana living room on top of our black upright piano! Im thinking a small grouping of them in various heights.
- If you like to build with wood or refinish furniture, there are a lot of things you must know before you start a project! Read these 7 woodworking tips!