Photo via: desima.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The easiest, simplest way to make a pretty floral wreath to fragrance your home, and bring a little bit of the outdoors indoors! Costs a fraction of what it would from the florists!
- Grow your own herbs from seeds!
- How to Make a Zippered Pillow Cover (tutorial for beginners)- I was one of those frightened by the thought of putting in a zipper once. But I took on the challenge and Im sharing the easiest way to make a zippered pillow cover with you! sewing
- Towel Rack used as Plant Hanger…great way to keep some of your favorite fresh herbs growing with reach of the cook!
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- Plants, Plants for the Bathroom, Bathroom Plants, Bathroom, DIY Home, Home Decor, Gardening, House Plants, How to Grow Houseplants, Growing Houseplants, Gardening 101, Gardening Hacks, Gardening
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- How to Grow an Herb Garden – Herb Growing Chart
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- Follow this Cricut Tutorial to make this Faux Leather Bracelet. Its the EASIEST way to create a gorgeous piece of DIY jewelry!