Photo via: thesweetestdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the Look: A Living Room with Global Accents | How To Decorate | Bloglovin’
- Muy Ingenioso | Bloglovin’
- Cork Wine Charms kit | Do it yourself | Set of 8 by NelidesignBoutique on Etsy
- Funky Striped Painted Cork board – DIY Just Cuz
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- Making your own lamp is easy, inexpensive, and a great way to get a lamp that matches your decor! Take a look at these 7 DIY lamp projects for inspiration! | homemade lamp, DIY decor
- I LOVE PINTEREST AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE OF MY GREAT IDEAS BOARD THERE IS SOME FABULOUS INSPIRATION OUT THERE….
- Easy, personalized gift, and fun to do! Wood burning DIY cutting boards.
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Learn how to stencil a cork board with the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Lovely Gothenburg Apartment gravityhomeblog.com – instagram – pinterest – bloglovin
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …