Photo via: burlapandblue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- 9: Pallet Chevron Table and a Bench This DIY pallet table with chevron design and bench is perfect to make your living places more appropriate with reasonable benefits. See details here. I have recommendation for you hopefully you might find useful. This has been mine most useful discovery in ages. My detergents used to have leakages …
- Disclosure: This post is in partnership with True Value. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have caught a few peeks into the nursery this weekend. Since the start of the year this room has been my top priority! I mean after all, little bebe is already 3 months old so I should probably start…
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- Let your kids imaginations run wild with this Easy Art Activity for Kids: Blow Paint Monsters! With some paint and a simple drinking straw, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners can create endless varieties of colorful and whimsical creatures!
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- This stunning and amazing paper quilling idea has deep and patriotic thought behind its creation. You can trace your country’s map and give it the color of your national flag and portray this white bird, the symbol of peace in the middle of your filigree. The paper quilled flowers are beautiful and symbolizes the beauty and richness of nature and love in the people of world.
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- tumbleweed tinyhouses tinyhome tinyhouseplans image01The living space is the first area you walk into. We installed wood floors and beautiful floor length windows, this space didn’t feel cramped in the least. We removed the wall that separated the living to the bedroom and converted this existing bedroom into the kitchen.
- Have you heard of a pink Himalayan salt lamp but youre not sure what exactly they are? Read up on the various health benefits of keeping a pink Himalayan salt lamp in your home!