Photo via: thesitsgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- The Best Biscuits Recipes – Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Sides and Main Dish Ideas for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Family Dinners – Dreaming in DIY
- Is your dog stinking or maybe your furry family member has dry, itchy skin? Whip up this easy four ingredient recipe for the best homemade dog shampoo. This all natural oatmeal dog shampoo contains no harmful chemicals or toxins and will leave your dog fresh and clean plus the oatmeal will help sooth his skin.
- This Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar recipe is a fun and easy Easter cupcake idea. Start with a box white cake mix for the cupcakes then frost your desserts in a jar with vanilla frosting and top with pastel sprinkles and a mini chocolate bunny. These desserts make great DIY gifts in a jar too.
- Make an Ethan Allen Wonderland girls dresser for $20 in this designer knock off bedroom decor. How to make easy DIY thrifty home decor for less for girls bedroom. via @https://www.pinterest.com/dazzlefrazzled/
- DIY Irish linen napkins with a frayed hem finish and nautical-inspired sailor-cable napkin rings. A step-by-step tutorial is included as well as a video for making the napkin rings. These would be perfect for any coastal or nautical themed event such as a
- modpodge recipe – this is soooo much better then the others I have pinned – will be only using this now…
- An easy organic peppermint and coconut oil toothpaste your whole family will love. Click to visit the ButterForAll blog and get the recipe.
- Save big with this easy recipe for DIY lipstick. Achieve a custom color & scent with all natural DIY lipstick made with coconut oil.
- Easy DIY Marble and Copper Refinished Table – You dont have to spend a lot of money, time, or effort to revamp an old table! Here is how I created this marble and copper DIY refinished table! | upcycle, DIY project, furniture makeover, easy DIY, frugal DIY, inexpensive DIY, DIY decor, contact paper projects
- This summer wreath is so pretty! Use it as a spring wreath and itll transition well to summer. Easy to follow DIY summer wreath tutorial. via @nopressurelife
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.