Photo via: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- This closet was transformed to a usable storage and play loft for under $75.00.
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- A list of really simple ways to add a pop of spring to my home decor! The colors are amazing and all of the projects simple enough for me to actually do.
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- How to maximize your storage space with simple linen closet organizational ideas.
- We all need more Thanksgiving decorations – they are so hard to find! This is a great one and simple to make. Check out the tutorial at www.SodaPopAve.com to find out how.
- This mermaid fairy garden is the best of both worlds! See how simple it can be to make your own mermaid fairy garden, perfect for the spring season.
- How to Make Sculptural Spheres Using Vinyl Tubing. Gold is one of the hottest trends in home décor for 2014, adding a touch of luxury and glam to any room. The beauty of gold is that it can be displayed in every season and when combined properly, creates a … Continue reading →
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!