Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring a shady oasis to your patio or backyard area with this sun shade, the perfect accessory for backyard picnics on hot days. The sturdy, breathable fabric blocks up to 90-percent of UV rays to keep you and your family cool and safe.
- great patio or deck idea using stacked cinder blocks and recycled pallets/wood
- Upcycling Old Knife Holder – Sand, Paint, and Decorate: You see knife blocks ALL THE TIME at goodwill. Match your kitchen colors. Easy stick on designs.
- Great Christmas gift idea or birthday gift. Building a fort is such a basic yet enjoyable activity for kids. My DIY Fort in a Bag for Kids is perfect because all the ingredients for a great fort are together in one bag. All the components are stored in the bag so the child can simply grab the bag to build the best fort ever.
- Throw together these easy DIY window boxes to add charm to your home or She Shed!
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- Braid old towels together to create this sophisticated bath mat!
- My son will be heading off to college next year, but one of his friends is going this year, so I thought I would put together a college dorm shower caddy care package before she leaves.
- Sew Five Pillow Cases Together to Create a Body Pillow | 31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
- These DIY tips will help you get tight-fitting joints on doors, windows and base moldings, even if your walls are less than perfect. Well show you how to adjust your cuts so the trim fits together on out-of-square corners and wavy walls. Get out your miter saw and follow these steps, and youll end up with professional looking trim every time.
- Hues that sit next to each other on the color wheel (“cousins,” as author Debra Prinzing puts it) make for harmonious bouquets. Blues and purples will feel tranquil together; reds and pinks, more energetic. “Green counts as neutral since it’s the color of so much foliage,” says Prinzing, who uses it heavily in her arrangements. Large leaves make great frames.
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!