Photo via: jewelish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Twas just before Christmas, and Joanna had a great idea: take a beautiful Victorian home thats more than a century old, restore it and turn it into a charming B&B — Fixer Upper style. Now you can check out the complete makeover in these 77 photos featuring the befores, afters and Joannas distinctive holiday decorations.
- René from Cottage and Vine offers you 6 easy ways to improve the curb appeal of your home. Try giving your front door a fresh coat of paint to really revitalize the exterior of your home. Be sure to use KILZ Primer before painting your door to ensure that you get a bright, vivid color that’s protected against weathering so your stylish new look can last you for years to come.
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Whether you need a space to put all your change, or hold all of your jewelry, these super easy DIY Fabric Bins have got you covered!
- You can make a DIY jewelry organizer from an old picture frame. Easily organize your jewelry and make an extra one for a gift.
- Even though Hobby Lobby only offers one type of coupon, I still save at least 60% (sometimes up to 90%) when I shop there.
- There are so many different types of flowers from around the world. This list offers some of the most popular that have their own spectacular features.
- Prettypegs offers a range of design-y feet expressly for the Swedish manufacturer’s most popular pieces.
- A recent New York Times column suggests we have no choice but to ignore or excise racist imagery in childrens books. But Jeremy Adam Smith offers another way, guided by research.
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- DIY Ombré Glassware | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Heres a simple silverware jewelry tutorial. Step-by-step instructions using a few tools that most people already own and how to customize them.