Photo via: dreamingindiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Love the look of a Southern front porch? Heres how to decorate porches with front porch decorating ideas and inspiration you can do all on a budget! From choosing the best plants to easy DIY porch projects follow these tips to style the front porch youve always wanted! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Need to decorate on a dime? These dollar store home decorating ideas and dollar store crafts will brighten up your home in a flash.
- Give your kitchen the attention it deserves! Paint it. Stain it. Fix it. Use it. Find out everything you need to know about transforming your kitchen into a shabby chic space with these easy (and cheap) decorating tips.
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- DIY Flip Flop Storage. An easy and budget friendly way to keep all of your flip flops organized and off the floor with a wire cutter and pair of pliers!
- Decorate for Easter in a jiffy! I love decorating in simple, easy ways for Easter and Spring. Come see these easy, beautiful Easter decorating ideas with Easter eggs that you can DIY! www.settingforfour.com
- 20 Affordable DIY Ideas You Can Do With Pennies – my husband loves the idea of decorating with pennies
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.