Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop our exclusive storage options for your kids room, nursery, closet, playroom or workspace. Toy storage, desk storage, nursery storage & more.
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- Use this easy Mason Jar snack hack to make snack storage easy without plastic bags! Its a great way to take snacks on the go, too!
- I found the EXACT diy coffee bar look I want! diy coffee stations, diy home decor, diy room decor, ikea hack, farmhouse decor ideas
- These small-space book storage ideas are great for small nurseries and kids rooms! via @nopressurelife
- Reuse and re-purpose glass jars for pretty storage in your bathroom, pantry, craft area, kids rooms and more. Dont throw away your old jars!
- 5 Tips for Creating a Room Your Kids Will Grow Into and Love!
- For some easy DIY nursery wall art, decorate a large letter with tissue paper confetti. Great for a kids room too!
- Decorate your kid’s room with these monster pictures in colorful frames. Courtesy of Crazy Little Projects, these sewn-on pictures look exactly like they were drawn by a kid and are a great way to brighten up a room. Click in to learn more!
- Vanessa used Plasti Dip paint to create a fun and stylish statement in this kids room.
- A great way to decorate a kids room without commiting to something too permanent
- The Kids Room Playroom Rules Part 2 Typography Wall Plaque