Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A simple knitting pattern for total beginners or experts alike. How to knit a Hudsons Bay blanket inspired pillow. Classic cabin look with stripes of blue, yellow, red and green. Makes a lumbar sized pillow. Free.
- Pick up the free pattern for this coastal-inspired Sand Dollar Crochet Throw Pillow. A beautiful design for a unique home decor accessory idea.
- Flip flop pattern. Use the printable outline for crafts, creating stencils, scrapbooking, and more. Free PDF template to download and print at http://patternuniverse.com/download/flip-flop-pattern/
- Learn how to sew an easy womens tunic with this free sewing pattern in size large.
- Crochet Hydrangea Flower with Free Pattern Ch 5, join with a slip stitch to make a ring. *Ch 3, 2 tr in ring, ch 3, sc in ring* repeat from * three times. Fasten off.
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Curtain Tie: Now it does say free pattern however I have searched and cannot actually find it..SO, the pin is for inspiration only 😉 More
- Refresh your desk for spring with this diy floral mouse pad!
- Knitted washcloths
- Chunky Arm Knit Blanket Pattern
- Patchwork Star Pillow and Pincushion Pattern by La Todera. DIY 3D star pillow here shown in blue.
- Gorgeous Magnolia Wreath with crepe and metallic paper. Pattern and tutorial at liagriffith.com diywreath