Photo via: 2.bp.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gold DIY Projects and Crafts – Glitter and Lights Canvas – Easy Room Decor, Wall Art and Accesories in Gold – Spray Paint, Painted Ideas, Creative and Cheap Home Decor – Projects and Crafts for Teens, Apartments, Adults and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-gold
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- These are dollar store pumpkins!! Unbelievable! Distressed and aged with paint, the old orange styrofoam pumpkins are transformed into rustic distressed farmhouse style pumpkins! Brilliant!
- Jeans Makeovers – Easy Crafts and Tutorials to Refashion Your Jeans and Create Ripped, Distressed, Bleach, Lace Edge, Cut Off, Skinny, Shorts, and Painted Jeans Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-jeans-makeovers
- Make an easy DIY laptop sleeve – this quick and easy sewing tutorial for a laptop or tablet case has beautiful linen and leatherette detail! The leather gives it a bright touch, the lace makes it a bit feminine. Youll love it! No pattern needed – fits wi
- apply wooden letters on canvas and spray paint
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Spray paint a branch wreath a bright modern color.
- paint a lampshade with spray paint and then finish with Versatex screen printing paint.
- 33 Ways Spray Paint Can Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive
- Mirror frame decorated with spray-painted toy cars. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- See how easy it is to create a vintage-inspired chandelier from a thrifted light fixture using spray paint and acrylic crystals! mountainmodernlife.com